Error: Only up to 6 widgets are supported in this layout. If you need more add your own layout.


In order to begin developing an engineering project, the Engineer requires some necessary documents from the property owner.

  • Collection of information regarding the owner and land/parcel:
  • Identity Card/Passport and tax registration information (VAT)
  • Property Titles: Property contract accompanied by its plat and cadastral information, when available
  • Documents regarding the property: For example, any prior permit with its plans, road designs, authorizations from services, etc.

Small scale permit issuance process

  • Provision of the necessary documents, which are:
  1. Owner’s Application.
  2. Application form about the conducted operations.
  3. Reasoned technical report.
  4. Building permit copy.
  5. Ownership title with the accompanying plat.
  6. Solemn statement of the law 1599/86, if the construction was built before 1955.